Student success has a lasting impact on tomorrow's workforce by developing a pipeline of talented potential employees
How do BizEd Partnerships drive student success?
- Access to education/training opportunities that align with real world demands and business needs in terms of employment opportunities and career pathways (growing their own).
- Allows professionals to share their expertise outside of the workforce, use their professional experiences to make a lasting impact on students/inspirational
- Provides mentors that students can relate to, people that look like them from similar backgrounds that can share their stories—
- Linking the experiences of professionals from disadvantaged communities to the experiences of students from the same communities—showing the trajectory can be one of success
- More student excitement and engagement in their pathways
- Increased student exposure to the real world – the business world
- Expanded and realistic knowledge of careers and better informed to make decisions about their careers and college choices
- More civically-minded, motivated students