Last month, the Educare Learning Network rolled out the Educare Learning Network Policy Agenda. This represents the policy priorities identified by staff and families across 25 Educare Schools in 15 states and the District of Columbia. The top five policy priorities include:
- Universal Child Care and Early Learning
- Stable and Supported Families
- Thriving Early Childhood Workforce
- Healthy and Supported Children
- Strong Early Childhood Systems in Every Community
Educare Los Angeles at Long Beach works to increase access to high-quality early learning across Southern California. The school serves as a hub for modeling how early learning programs can provide quality early childhood education, partner with families, and advocate for education practice and policy.